Monday, September 28, 2015

Today is September 28, 2015. I'm waiting to board the plane to Tel Aviv for my second trip to the Holy Land. This time, instead of an American group, I'm joining Orthodox pilgrims from Europe, mostly from a parish in Amsterdam where Fr. Meletios now lives and serves. He is leading the English speaking group. I am really looking forward to seeing Fr. Meletios and to meeting new friends on this trip.

So far the trip is a wonderful as can be. At the Newark airport I was able to find the little "prayer chapel" with the most beautiful icon of the Lord. Let's see if I can figure out how to attach it here :-)
(typing this on my phone as our flights departure seems to be delayed slightly).
Well, I am not able to get to the latest photos on my phone, but I found this one while browsing...

No comments:

Post a Comment